A fellow blogger, follower and most importantly writer like myself, Jodie Llewellyn posed the following questions below on her blog….she’s got a great blog by the way…go check it right out HERE if you so choose. I follow her and I think you should as well.
Go check out her responses and her other followers…and perhaps share your own thoughts there or here also. I hope Jodi forgives me for stealing her stuff…but she’s got nice…stuff..:)..btw did anyone ever tell you have too many L’s in your name…
Below are my responses to her questions:
1. What are your grand ambitions as a writer? Grand ambitions..HA..To have one of my Novels be one of the FIRST books sitting on an astronaut’s bookshelf on the first settlement on Mars
2. Is there a type of character you always tend to write about? A misunderstood person who overcomes adversity and ends up the hero (the underdog of course)
3. How do you really know if you have talent or if you’re just wasting your time? By comparing myself to others tells me I have talent…I just need more discipline dammit…:)
4. What is your least favourite part about writing? Having the courage to sit down and write that first sentence.
5. If you could escape into just one book —like literally go INSIDE that book— which one would you choose? Robert Jordan’s Wheel of Time Series